Monday, September 25, 2023

Statistics and Updates: Earning on FreeCash

Of the different sites I'm using to earn money playing video games, FreeCash is the one I've made the most with so far. On FreeCash 1,000 coins = $1.00 USD, so it's always easy to calculate how much money you will make, and see what you've made over time. 

You can see here that I've made a little over $212.40 on this site trying out different video games and taking surveys. If you want to give it a try you can follow my referral link and you will get a little bonus when you start. 

                                           Join FreeCash Today!


Another thing I like about FreeCash is that they provide you with a lot of different withdrawal options to cash out with. You can withdraw your money as PayPal cash as seeon as the balance reaches $5.00. In my experience the cash out process is almost instant after your account is verified. 

If you use cryptocurrency, you can choose to take your rewards in several ways, all with very low minimums to withdraw.


If you like getting free gift cards there are also a lot of options, like taking your rewards as Amazon credit, or using it to pay for things like Netflix.

Overall, I do reccomend giving Free Cash a try because it's the GPT site I've made the most money from. That said there are a couple of others I really like, so check back for some updates and user tips!

                             Try FreeCash and Make Money having Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Review: Lonely Survivor Offer on Scrambly

           When I first installed this game and started to play I didn't feel impressed. The graphics are very simple and the main play ...