Saturday, September 30, 2023

Side Hustle Honeypot Blog Updates

         I've been doing Bunches of work on this blog lately. It does take a lot of time to really review all these different methods of making some extra money. I'm making sure to only encourage other people to try these things after having done it myself, and sharing with transparency what I'm actually making and how. That's so, if you want to try some of these things out yourself, you're going into it with real information.

On this blog I'm reviewing a lot of different techniques that people use as ways to earn a little more income on the side. Some of the opportunities I'm talking about are things you can do online; from your phone, computer, or tablet. 

Many of them come from online companies where you can get paid to do things like play video games, take surveys, and do a variety of other small tasks. A lot of those turns out to be very fun and interesting stuff, and while I'm not telling you that you can get rich quick doing it I am making actual money. Proofs of payment are all over this blog where I talk about specific GPT websites.

I'm also reviewing some sites on which there are freelance opportunities, usually small gigs that you bid for, based on different skills and talents you might have such as writing or being able to do voice overs. I am reviewing those sites with slightly more caution, because I've seen quite a few gigs that pay very little for a great deal of work. It's one thing to play some video games in the middle of the night mostly for fun and earn a few bucks,- but writing, and creative innovation, and artistic skills..... Those are things that I feel very strongly that you should be compensated and appreciated for fairly.

I'll let y'all know when I have enough experience on those kinds of sites to tell you where you might be able to bring in an additional income, and also be paid for it properly.

I'm now adding some gadgets on this blog, which you can see mostly on the right side of the page. I have added additional pages to collate some of the information about each of these projects. I've also added labels that you can click on to take you to all of the posts that deal with specific subjects. 

For instance, there's now a page with all my fun video game reviews and tips, because the gamers in the crowd will love that. And for those really trying to find the right opportunities for themselves, clicking on the labels makes it easy to see everything I know about something. For instance, if you click on the label for Gain GG or Scrambly, it'll take you right to those specific posts.

Beyond the internet opportunities I'm talking about, you'll also see me get into other kinds of things you can do. For example, I happen to make and sell handmade jewelry. I've really taken that more to the level of an artistic small business in my own entrepreneurial style, but it can also be done on a small scale and I'll have some more great thoughts to share with you about those things as we go along.

Thanks for checking out my blog and if you have any thoughts, or if there are things you would like me to check out, please let me know in the comments below.

- Nikki 🥰



No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Review: Lonely Survivor Offer on Scrambly

           When I first installed this game and started to play I didn't feel impressed. The graphics are very simple and the main play ...