Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Game Reviews: "Age of Coins" on Scrambly

Age of Coins is a fun little game currently offered on Scrambly, where you get paid to play. If you like Coin Master you will like this game, it's a new spin on a similar idea. You spin for coins and build villages depicting different Epochs, while raiding the villages of your in game friends, putting together puzzles, and competing with other players for cool prizes. 


I started the offer 4 days ago, and have already reached Epoch 25. I still have 26 days to go, and this offer is pretty good - if you reach level 100 it pays $20.00 . I know I will make it to 35 and 50, but the levels do get harder to complete as you go so we shall see. Here's the details on the Scrambly offer:


The characters are cute and it's entertaining, give it a try! Join me making money on Scrambly!

Sign up for Scrambly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Review: Lonely Survivor Offer on Scrambly

           When I first installed this game and started to play I didn't feel impressed. The graphics are very simple and the main play ...