Monday, September 25, 2023

More things I like About Scrambly

Another thing I like about earning money from playing video games on Scrambly is that they make it very easy for you to see which offers you are working on; how far you've gotten, and how much time you have left. 

Here's an example of how it shows me where I'm at with Evony and Age of Coins, both fun games and well paying offers:




The interface on Scrambly is easy to understand, and because you're essentially dealing with only one offer wall it's easy to figure out who to message if there are ever errors or problems. I've done a lot of different offers on this site, and I like that most of them have multiple rewards which allows you to see that the offer is tracking and giving you the promised rewards. Unlike some other sites such as Free Cash, I've only had one minor issue I had to reach out to Scrambly support about, and it was resolved right away. 

Some offers on Scrambly pay out almost instantly as steps are completed, others take a little longer. This site is pretty good about also letting you know which offers pay out faster or more slowly. When you request a withdrawal you can get the money sent right to your PayPal, and it's usually there within 5 minutes!

This site also regularly offers little bonuses you can get by paying attention to email you get from them. Sometimes they send you bonus codes you can redeem in the site for extra coins, or to earn 20 - 50% more for 24 hours.

I'm still relatively new on Scrambly, but it's genuinely one of the GPT sites I like the best. If you follow my link you'll start with a little bonus yourself- try it it's fun!

Join Me on Scrambly and Get Paid to Play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game Review: Lonely Survivor Offer on Scrambly

           When I first installed this game and started to play I didn't feel impressed. The graphics are very simple and the main play ...